- 360° omni-directional microphone array with echo cancellation
- Powerful 10-watt speaker providing crystal clear audio delivery
- Capacitive touch volume and mic control buttons, including one-touch display power and USB host switching between USB-C and USB-B
- LED feedback ring for volume level and mute status
- Real-time LED indication of mic pick-up direction
- Simple plug and play design using a single USB connection
- Compatible with both USB-C and USB-A equipped computers with the supplied USB cable and adapter
- Native USB-C connection provides up to 60w device charging for laptops or tablets
- HDMI & native USB-C connection supports up to 4K 30 4:4:4 8bit content while USB-A Display Link connection supports up to 1080p 60
- Supports wireless casting via Miracast (Windows 10) and Apple AirPlay (Macs and iOS devices) up to 1080p60
- USB 3.2 device port supports connection of additional USB peripheral devices such as a PTZ camera
- Multiview allows two laptops or tablets to share content to a display simultaneously using a combination of local or wireless devices
- Compatible with all major conference platforms including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, BlueJeans, Cisco WebEx and more!
- APO-210-UC model supports HDMI and HDBaseT outputs to support long distance transmissions and dual-screen conference rooms
Apollo Series Integrated Conference Speakerphone & Switcher with WirelessCasting, Multiview & HDBaseT OutSKU: APO-210-UC
The APO-210-UC is the premium solution in the Apollo series of unified communication products. The APO-210 is a conference speakerphone and presentation switcher wrapped into one package. With a broad range of connectivity options, transmit video via local USB-C or HDMI, wirelessly with Miracast or AirPlay. Multiview capability allows up to two devices to share content simultaneously, promoting improved collaboration. An integrated USB 3.0 device port allows easy connection of peripheral equipment such as PTZ cameras. The APO-210 adds a Class B HDBaseT output in addition to the HDMI out to support dual-screen meeting spaces.