- Supports the latest UHD resolutions including HDR10, HDR 10+, HLG and Dolby Vision formats
- Extend 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) content up to 100/328ft meters using Cat6a cabling or higher
- USB data transfers of up to 190Mbps for webcams and peripherals
- High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through up to 100 meters/328ft
- Supports full CEC passthrough via TV remote to control connected AV equipment such as AVR volume or menu navigation
- PoH allows the transmitter to power the receiver over category cable
- Backwards compatible with HDBaseT 1.0 transmission and receiving devices (lowest denominator takes priority)
- LED indication for power supply to units, signal status to show established display connection, HDCP presence in signal and transmission link
- Locking DC power jacks
- 12v DC PSU with US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Mounting brackets included
4K/60 4:2:0 HDR Extender with USB 2.0, Audio Passthrough & PoHSKU: EX-100-H2
The EX-100-H2 uses the powerful HDBaseT 2.0 chipset to send along 4K, USB, PoH and HD audio up to 100m/328ft with a single Cat 6 cable. This extender hosts the perfect combination of features to give you the tools you need to set up your next conference or presentation. With separate audio lanes, you’re free to send audio independently to overlay your presentation.
With data transfers in mind, the EX-100-H2 is equipped with the fastest USB hardware HDBaseT is currently capable of; USB 2.0 and up to 190Mbps, which is everything you need to set up HD webcams, smart whiteboards, transfer data and so much more!