- Dynamic visually lossless compression enables extension of up to 4K/60 4:4:4 or HDR 60Hz content over HDBaseT
- HDBaseT Class A transmission of 4K up to 70m/230ft, and 1080p up to 100m/328ft
- Compatible with the latest HDR standards, including HDR-10+, HLG content, with support for Dolby Vision™ up to 30Hz
- Supports all VESA resolutions within the HDMI 2.0 specification
- Advanced re-clocking chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices
- Bidirectional IR and RS-232 pass-through
- Supports CEC communication between devices*
- Slimline 21mm/0.83in chassis for easier, more convenient installation behind displays
- 2-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) enabling either transmitter or receiver to be remotely powered by the other unit.
- Supports 2ch PCM and 7.1 multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic EDID Management
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply to units, signal status to show established display connection, HDCP presence in signal and HDBaseT link between devices
- Automatically adjusts equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Energy efficient universal power supply included*While this product supports CEC, WyreStorm cannot guarantee compatibility with all forms of CEC communication
18Gbps 4K HDR HDBaseT™ Extender with HDCP 2.2 and 2-way PoHSKU: EX-70-H2
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT
Knowing the speed at which technology moves, at WyreStorm we’re always looking ahead. That’s why we’ve implemented our VLC chipset (Visualy Lossless Compression) into this model meaning it’s ready for the next shift in content technology: 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
HDCP 2.2 COMPLIANT
The latest 4K UHD content arriving via satellite, cable, disc or stream is all heavily encrypted. Being part of the H2 product family, the EX-70-H2 supports the multi-point distribution of this content over HDBaseT™.
Installers shouldn’t experience problems because of source equipment they have no control over. That’s why all extenders in the WyreStorm H2 family automatically “re-clock” the source signal, overcoming clock-stretching issues found in certain source devices.
FLEXIBLE INSTALL OPTIONS WITH 2-WAY POH
No 2 installs are the same; that’s why we’ve enabled all of the H2 extender line up to be powered from either the TX or RX, meaning maximum flexibility on-site without hunting for a mains outlet.
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x HDMI In: 19-pin type A||1x HDBaseT™ 8-pin RJ-45 female|
|Outputs||1x HDBaseT™ Out: 8-pin RJ-45 female||1x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A|
|Output Video Encoding||HDBaseT™ Class A|
|Encoding Data Rate||9.2Gbps|
|End to End Latency Formats||10μs (micro seconds)|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Multichannel up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||Video Resolutions1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit3840x2160p @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR3840x2160p @30Hz 8bit 4:4:43840x2160p @60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:04096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4||HDMI15m/49ft7m/23ft7m/23ft3m/10ft7m/23ft3m/10ft||Cat6100m/328ft70m/230ft70m/230ft70m/230ft70m/230ft70m/230ft||Cat6a/7100m/328ft100m/328ft100m/328ft70m/230ft100m/328ft70m/230ft|
Note: WyreStorm recommends the use of shielded category cable to minimize signal noise and interference.
|Supported Standards||DCI | RGB | Dolby Vision @ 30Hz | HLG | HDR-10|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||HDMI: 600MHz | HDBaseT: 297MHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)|
|HDBaseT™||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | 2-way PoH | Bidirectional IR and RS-232 and Ethernet|
|CEC||CEC Pass-through – Requires CEC compatibility between source and display|
|IR||1x IR TX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono | 1x IR RX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 3-pin Terminal Block|
|Power Supply||18V DC 1A|
|PoH||IEEE 802.3af 48V 15.4W Max | 2-way|
|Max Power Consumption||4.68W||6.84W|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)10% ~ 90%, non-condensing|
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)10% ~ 90%, non-condensing|
|Maximum BTU||16 BTU/hr||24 BTU/hr|
Dimensions & Weight
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC | RoHS | RCM|