- 18Gbps HDMI input supports video content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and the latest 4K specifications such as HDR10 and Dolby Vision.
- Powerful audio capabilies allows 7.1 Dolby True HD and DTS-HD signals to be downmixed to stereo RCA.
- Simultaneous downmixing and audio de-embedding via digital audio outs and stereo RCA.
- Supports audio sampling rates up to 192 KHz
- HDMI Output supports 4K to 2K video scaling with HDR conversion
- Manual EDID dipswitches for easy manipulation of audio and video settings
- RS-232 control port for integration with 3rd-party control systems
- Supports rack mounting up to 12 converters with the NHD-000-RACK4
- Front panel audio decoding LEDs for easy signal identification
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories
WyreStorm Essentials™ Dolby™ & DTS™ 7.1 DownmixerSKU: EXP-CON-H2-DD
The EXP-CON-H2-DD is the audio tool that everyone should have. A versatile offering loaded with powerful features. Take up to Dolby True HD or DTS-HD 7.1 audio signals from an HDMI source and downmix to RCA stereo analog. Featuring 18Gbps HDMI passthrough, easily transmit 4K HDR or Dolby Vision content to a connected display or AVR. If you have an older 1080p, don’t worry, as the HDMI output of the converter can scale 4K content to 1080p. If you need multi-zone audio downmixing simply rack mount up to 12 converters by using the NHD-000-RACK4.