- Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to two 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
- Supports analog audio de-embed from output 1
- Supports digital audio de-embed from output 2 or HDMI ARC from a smart display via easy to use sliding switch
- Rich control options including IR, push button controls and RS-232 control, perfect for use with WyreStorm’s TS-280 touch screen
- Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
- Enhanced API offers an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through
WyreStorm Essentials™ 4K HDR 4 Input 2 Scaling Output HDMI Matrix Switcher with ARC, Analog and Digital Audio De-EmbedSKU: EXP-MX-0402-H2
If that wasn’t enough, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 also includes analog and digital audio de-embed and ARC, as well as CEC triggering and RS-232 control, hosting a boat load of control features. Coupled with the WyreStorm TS-280 touchscreen and HAOC line of HDMI cables makes for the perfect power pack solution for mid to large scale residential and light commercial applications!