- Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to four 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
- Supports coaxial S/PDIF audio de-embed from all outputs.
- Rich control options including IR, push botton controls LAN and RS-232 control.
- Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
- Enhanced API offeres an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through
WyreStorm Essentials™ 4 Input and 4 Scaling Output 4K HDR HDMI Matrix Switcher W/ Digital S/PDIF Audio De-EmbedSKU: EXP-MX-0404-H2
The WyreStorm EXP-MX-0404-H2 is a powerful plug and play 4K matrix switcher solution. With 18Gbps pure HDMI support, the EXP-MX-404-H2 allows up to four UHD 4K sources to be independently routed to four UHD displays. Each Output has the capability to scale 4K content down to connected 1080p displays without affecting the 4K source.
Furthermore, source audio breakout via digital coax supports to 5.1, which can be sent to an AVR for audio distribution. Additionally, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 boasts an enhance API, giving the user full control over RS-232 or IP. Lastly, the EXP-MX-0404-H2 supports automatic and time delayed CEC, powering displays on when a new source is detected and off when source sink isn’t present, making the EXP-MX-0404-H2 a powerful, complete solution.