- Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to four 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
- Supports coaxial S/PDIF audio de-embed from all outputs.
- Rich control options including IR, push button controls, LAN, WebUI & RS-232 control.
- Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
- Enhanced WebUI & API offeres an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through
4K HDR 4k60 4×4 HDMI MatrixSKU: MX-0404-HDMI
The WyreStorm MX-0404-HDMI is a powerful plug and play matrix switcher, bundled in a small compact chassis for ease of installation. An 18Gbps matrix switcher, it allows up to four 4K sources to be independently routed to four displays. Additionally, each output has the capability to scale 4K content down to connected 1080p displays without affecting 4K sources. Independently route or follow source audio via digital 5.1 breakout, gives the user full control of what is sent to the audio distribution system.
This small, yet robust 18Gbps HDMI switch comes fully equipped to fit in a standard 19” rack space, designed with professional installations in mind.