NetworkHD™ 100 Series AV over IP H.264 Quad EncoderSKU: NHD-140-TX
The NHD-140-TX is a 4 input to 4 network stream device encoder compatible with the NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution for distribution of point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many over a managed network. With its standards-based approach to video encoding, fast and simple system configuration and robust feature set, it provides the best value in networked video distribution.
The NHD-140-TX H.264 encoder is intended for use with 100 or 200 Series H.264 decoders (sold separately) to provide a complete end-to-end video distribution system. When used in conjunction with the NHD-000-CTL system controller complete control integration is simple.
SPACE SAVING DEVICE
Space is always a factor when building an AV over IP system, and lack of it can cause headaches for any installer. Our NHD-140-TX solves this by combining four transmitters into one solution, allowing you to have the same functionality on a 1U footprint.
NetworkHD Touch™ control app for live video previews with drag and drop
Highly scalable, visually lossless solution using the most efficient compression technologies to allow for very large commercial AV deployments.
PLUG & PLAY
Plug n’ Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto discovery of components.
AUDIO & VIDEO
4x HDMI In: 19-pin HDMI Type A
1x LAN: 8-pin RJ-45 (AV Transmission to RX)
Output Video Encoding
Encoding Data Rate
Max: 30Mb/s – per stream (120 Mb/s total)
End to End Latency (Max)
~79ms (low latency mode) | ~250ms (high quality mode)
2ch LPCM 48KHz
Video Resolution (Max)
All resolutions listed are 8bit RGB.
1680×1050 | 1400×1050 | 1280×1024 | 1440×900 | 1280×800 | 1366×768 | 1360×768 | 1024×768 | 800×600 | 640×480 @
Maximum Pixel Clock
COMMUNICATION & CONTROL
1x LAN: 8-pin RJ-45 ANSI/TIA-568 8P8C, 1000Base-T
Max Power Consumption
0 to + 45°C (32 to + 113 °F), 10% to 90%, non-condensing
-20 to +70°C (-4 to + 158 °F), 10% to 90%, non-condensing
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Rack Units/Wall Box
<1U flat on shelf | 6U in NHD-000-RACK4 | 1U in NHD-140-RACK-1U
Safety and Emission
CE | FCC | RCM | RoHS
- Ultra low network bandwidth compact encoder for up to 4 simultaneous HDMI inputs
- 4 streams over 1 Ethernet connection reduces network switch
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology to allow for very large commercial AV deployments
- Supports all SD and HD video formats – including interlaced content
- Configurable encode bandwidth and audio delay
- Seamlessly integrates with NetworkHD™ 100 and 200 Series decoders
- NetworkHD Touch™ control app for live video previews with drag and drop source selection
- Utilizes bandwidth-efficient H.264 encoding for visually lossless HD video distribution
- Features 4x HDMI inputs to 1 output via Ethernet port
- Plug and Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto
discovery of components
- Live video unicast preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive
reduction on installation times