- Allows a transmission from a single HDMI audio/video device to be duplicated and simultaneously distributed to up to two HDMI display devices, such as TV, AVR, digital signage panel or digital projector
- Supports 4K@60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
- Supports UXVGA resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0 supported
- DTS-X and Dolby Atmos™ supported
- Plug and play set up for easy installation – no set-up/drivers/software required
- Compact, durable design for unobtrusive installation
- Automatically negotiates EDID signals from display on output 1 for seamless communication between devices
- LED indication illustrating power, HDMI input and HDMI output status
- Each port supports both HDMI and DVI signals
1:2 4K HDR HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 and Auto EDID managementSKU: SP-0102-H2
With support for 4K/HDR resolutions, HDCP 2.2, and HD multi-channel audio formats, this dual-output splitter allows for simple, reliable distribution of a single HDMI source to multiple duplicate displays. Additionally, the compact chassis makes it perfect for environments where unobtrusive installation is important.
4K UHD, 2-WAYS
With support for 4K/60 4:4:4 and a powerful backplane capable of “fully-loaded” 18Gbps distribution to two outputs, the SP-0102-H2 is the perfect way to achieve multi-point, single source distribution.
The latest 4K UHD content arriving via satellite, cable, disc or stream is all heavily encrypted to protect it from being illegally duplicated. Being part of the H2 product family, the SP-0102-H2 supports the multi-point distribution of this content over HDBaseT™.
With multiple EDID tables to choose from, the SP-0102-H2 comes with various EDID options to optimise sink-source communication. Built-in EDID’s allow a defined timing signal to be selected or copy mode from port #1 means that a connected screen can be used as the master.
Coming complete with mounting brackets, the SP-0102-H2 can be both wall & surface mounted. The 18mm chassis allows for unobtrusive installation.
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x HDMI 19-pin type A|
|Outputs||2x HDMI 19-pin type A|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Max. Video Resolution||1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit (15m/49.2ft) | 16bit (15m/49.2ft)3840x2160p @30Hz 4:4:4 8bit (15m/49.2ft) | @24Hz 4:2:0 HDR 10bit (15m/49.2ft)4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 (15m/49.2ft) | @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4 (3m/9.8ft)|
|Color Depth||1080p: 48bit | 4K UHD: 24bit | HDR @24p: 10bit BT.2020|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||HDMI: 600mHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | Configurable EDID | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)|
|Power Supply||Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz | Output: 12V DC 0.5A|
|Max Power Consumption||3.7W|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)10% ~ 90%, non-condensing|
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)10% ~ 90%, non-condensing|
|Maximum BTU||13.64 BTU/hr|
Dimensions & Weight
|Rack Units/Wall Box||0.34U|
|Height||N/A | 15mm/0.6in|
|Width||N/A | 100mm/3.94in|
|Depth||N/A | 70.2mm/2.77in|
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC|