- Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution supporting full 18Gbps bandwidth and 4K60 444 video content
- Compatible with latest HDR video standards including HDR10, HDR10+ Dolby Vision and HLG
- Balanced analog audio de-embed and a digital S/PDIF de-embed for distributing audio to an amplifier or DSP
- Each HDMI output supports 4K to 1080p downscaling to support mixed resolution systems
- Output downscaling controlled through easy to use dipswitches
- EDID Management through RS232 API, dipswitches, or front panel Read & Select buttons
- RS232 API for controlling EDID settings and querying HDMI connection status, resolution, etc.
- 1U 19” chassis for convenient installation into standard equipment racks
4K60 1:8 Scaling HDMI SplitterSKU: SP-618
The SP-618 is a simple yet powerful HDMI splitter that can be used in many applications from digital signage to retail or hospitality. Each HDMI output of the SP-618 features a 4K to 1080p down scaler, allowing for mixed resolution displays to be used simultaneously without suffering from compatibility limitations. A balanced analog and digital S/PDIF audio de-embed allows easy connection for external amplifiers or DSPs. With a 1U chassis, the SP-618 can be easily fitted in standard 19” equipment racks for a tidy installation.