- HDBaseT Input – enables the direct connection of a remote source to the matrix via an HDBaseT Transmitter only at the source location, rather than an HDBaseT extender set previously required to distribute a remote signal over distance to a matrix. The matrix will then route the remote source signal as it does with any locally connected source
- HDBaseT Output – transmitting Class A HDBaseT which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 4K and 100m/328ft of 1080p
- HDMI Output – mirrored to HDBaseT to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – allows control signals to be sent to the sink device
H2XC Card: 4K HDBaseT In, 4K HDBaseT Out, Mirrored HDMI OutSKU: TX-H2X-HDBT
De-centralize sources connected to the H2X matrix platform with this HDBaseT input & output card. Accepting 4K UHD transmissions from 70m/230ft, this modular card allows source devices to be kept in-suit while making them part of the main distribution system.
CLASS A HDBASET™
Both the input and output side of this card offers HDBaseT™ 5-Play connectivity, passing AV, Control, Ethernet and PoH for both the RX and TX devices.
THE WYRESTORM ECO-SYSTEM
Used in line with WyreStorm’s range of HDBaseT™ devices, signals can be sent from single transmitters, switching transmitters or even presentation switchers to create a multi-layered switching environment.
No two rooms or even installations are the same. That’s why we’ve coupled to each audio zone output; a powerful audio DSP, which allows an integrator to have complete control over the audio configuration. Also, a 10-band equalizer, level trim and variable delay, which can be set per zone for a truly customized room-by-room balance.
4K UHD WITH HDR OVER HDBASET™
Multi-zone transmission of HDR-10 content is nothing new to WyreStorm; we’ve been sending this high-bandwidth content, native & uncompressed over long distances since the introduction of our first H2 extender in 2015. The H2X is no different and with the TX-H2X-HDMI, sending pixel-perfect 4K UHD 4:2:0 10-bit @24Hz at distances up to 100m/328ft.
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x HDMI In19-pin type A
1x S/PDIF In Coaxial Digital
1x HDBaseT™ 8-pin RJ-45 female
|Outputs||1x HDBaseT™ 8-pin RJ-45 female
1x S/PDIF Out Coaxial Digital
1x Audio Out 3pin Phoenix Connector
|Outputs Video Encoding||HDBaseT™ Class A|
|Encoding Data Rate||9.2Gbps|
|End to End Latency||10μs (micro seconds)|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Multichannel: LPCM and Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||Video Resolutions
1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit
1920x1080p @60Hz 16bit
3840x2160p @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR
3840x2160p @30Hz 8bit 4:4:4
3840x2160p @60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4
|Supported Standards||DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up to 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||HDMI: 600mHz | HDBaseT™: 297MHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDCP 2.2 | DVI-D supported with adapter (not included)|
|HDBaseT™||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | 1-way PoH to Receiver | IR RX to Receiver|
|IR||1x IR RX 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | To Receiver over HDBaseT™|
|RS-232||Matrix Control | Bidirectional over HDBaseT™ | Firmware Updates|
|Ethernet||From Matrix – No Connection on card | Bidirectional over HDBaseT™|
|ARC (Audio Return Channel)||Returns audio from displays built-in applications via ARC HDMI Input over HDBaseT™ (Requires ARC or SCL Receiver)|
|Power Supply||Internal to Matrix|
|Max Power Consumption||Matrix Dependent|
|Operating Temperature||Matrix Dependent|
|Maximum BTU||Matrix Dependent|
|Safety and Emission||Matrix Dependent|