- 18Gbps HDMI input
- Optical OM3 Output – Transmitting the full 18Gbps bandwidth that the current version of HDMI is capable of producing, which includes video, audio, control and power up to and astonishing 300m/984ft of 2160p 4:4:4/60 and 100m/328ft of 1080p over fiber optic cable
- HDMI Output – Mirrored to Fiber output to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – Offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – Another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP
- IR RX – Allows control signals to be sent to the sink device
18Gbps HDMI-Over-MultiMode Fiber Modular Card for H2X Matrix with Audio DSP (2160p 4:4:4/60: 300m/984ft | 1080p: 300m/984ft)SKU: TX-H2X-OM3
With fiber optic cable now more accessible than ever, there’s never been a better time to ‘see the light’ and send the highest possible bandwidth that currently exists (according to the HDMI 2.0 specification) over distances up to 300m/984ft. Attenuation and airborne interference are no longer a concern for HDMI content so, go long!
PERFECT OPTICAL TRANSMISSION
With fibre optic cable now more accesible than ever thanks to lower costs and easy field-termination, there’s never been a better time to “see the light” and send lossless 4K HDR content over distances up to 300m/984ft. Attenuation and airbourne interfernce are no longer a concern for HDMI content so go long!
HDMI2.0 VIDEO: MAXED OUT!
The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can now be sent using the latest lossless optical transmission technology up to nearly 1000ft. Always looking ahead, WyreStorm can handle both current & future video content technologies.
ON-BOARD AUDIO DSP
No two rooms or even installations are the same. That’s why we’ve coupled to each audio zone output; a powerful audio DSP, which allows an integrator to have complete control over the audio configuration. Volume control, 10-band equalizer, level trim and variable delay can all be set per zone for a truly customized room-by-room balance.
MIRRORED HDMI OUTPUT
A HDMI port provides a mirrored output of whatever is being transmitted over HDBaseT™ for direct 2160p 4:4:4/60 throughput from the backplane, giving an uninterrupted, lossless 18gbps output.
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x HDMI In: 19-pin type A1x S/PDIF In: S/PDIF Coaxial Digital|
|Outputs||1x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A1x Optical Out: SFP+1x S/PDIF Out: S/PDIF Coaxial Digital1x Audio Out: 3-pin Phoenix|
|Output Video Encoding||TMDS over fiber|
|Encoding Data Rate||10Gbps|
|Audio Formats||S/PDIF: 2ch PCM | Multichannel: Up to 5.1 DTS and Dolby DigitalHDMI: 2ch PCM | Multichannel: LPCM and Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||Video Resolutions
1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit1920x1080p @60Hz 16bit3840x2160p @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR3840x2160p @30Hz 8bit 4:4:43840x2160p @60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:04096x2150p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4
|Supported Standards||DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up to 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||600MHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDCP 2.2 | EDID | DVI-D supported with adapter (not included)|
|IR||1x IR RX 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | Bidirectional over OM3|
|RS-232||From Matrix – No Connection on card | Bidirectional over OM3|
|Fiber Multimode||HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | Bidirectional IR/RS-232|
|Power Supply||Internal to Matrix|
|Max Power Consumption||Matrix Dependent|
|Operating Temperature||Matrix Dependent|
|Maximum BTU||Matrix Dependent|
|Safety and Emission||Matrix Dependent|