Use only with RXV-70-4K for 70m/230ft transmission of 2160p 4:4:4/60. Not compatible with RXV-70-4K-G2 model
- 18Gbps HDMI input
- Visually Lossless Compression HDBaseT Output – Transmitting the full 18Gbps bandwidth that the current version of HDMI is capable of producing, which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 2160p 4:4:4/60 and 100m/328ft of 1080p using VLC light-compression technology
- Stereo Audio Output – Offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – Another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – Allows control signals to be sent to the sink device